Sunday, December 14, 2014

Road Trip ~ Old St. Augustine


Our recent road trip was a little getaway to old St. Augustine to soak up some history






But I was also on a mission to do some special Christmas shopping



 Antique shop

you know...for that certain someone with very SPECIFIC preferences....



this street sign near our hotel seemed like a "sign" to me (figuratively speaking)





the Casa Monica Hotel

No, this was NOT our hotel, but it WILL be the next time...




And, no, this was not our car.  I thought maybe Daniel Craig, the new 'Bond' was staying here
and I was all ready to snap his picture when he came out



 white always catches my eye, of course...

Bridge of Lions, cutest bridge ever




So we walked and looked and ate and shopped....
And I finally found it!



and it was 'for sale'!

But how would I get it home?

Then finally I saw the perfect one!


I knew she would love it!


Just say a prayer that my bid is accepted!




NEW INVENTORY IN THE SHOP

VINTAGE EYELET BABY DRESSES AND JACKETS






Fabulous Farm Sales
Romantic Country
2304 7th Avenue
Vero Beach, FL

**********
 open
Wednesday~Saturday

********
Hope to see you soon



No comments:

Post a Comment